Welcome To Solare & Scott Criminal Defense Lawyers.
We Give Our Clients Confidence
If you have been accused of a crime, whether it is a felony or misdemeanor, you are facing a legal battle that will forever change the course of your life. Act now to protect yourself, your rights and your loved ones and have a FORMER PROSECUTOR fighting for you!
Family law matters are challenging, highly personal, and often emotionally charged. We are zealous advocates for our clients, vigorously representing their interests while being mindful that compassion, understanding and fairness can be integral components of successfully resolving family matters.
Sex crime allegations are always serious, bringing with them an intense social stigma, shame and embarrassment. Faced with such issues, you need a San Diego sex crimes attorney who will fight hard to protect your fights, freedom and good name. We are also very sensitive to the heightened anxiety and stresses these allegations cause and treat all of our clients with same dignity and respect.
Federal and State drug charges frequently carry very stiff penalties and lengthy prison sentences. An experienced former prosecutor will work hard for you, strive to have you released on your own recognizance, try to have the charges dropped or reduced, fight to have key evidence against you kept out of the case and argue vigorously for an acquittal should the case go to trial.
The attorneys at Solare & Scott are known as skilled and tenacious fighters by the local prosecutors. Mr. Solare has handled tens of thousands of DUI cases in the last 23 years. Our reputation can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case, doing all that we can to preserve your driving privileges, avoid the imposition of any jail time and minimize your fines. If you have been stopped for a DUI in Southern California, you need strong representation from an experienced DUI attorney.
Civil lawsuits can be very costly and take months, if not years to resolve. Our representation in these cases is both cost-effective and geared towards an early resolution that still obtains an appropriate recovery for our clients. As importantly, we have the skills to not only negotiate an excellent settlement of your case but represent you well at trial if it does not resolve. We focus bringing your case to a favorable resolution as early as possible while always being mindful of minimizing your costs.
- Innocent Man Accused of Child Molestation, alleged victim under the age of 5, Facing Life in Prison: – 75 minute NOT GUILTY Verdict
- Innocent Man Accused of Attempt Rape of his 16-year-old stepdaughter: 90 minute NOT GUILTY verdict
- Possession of One Kilo Cocaine: Dismissed on motion
- Assault with Firearm: Charges not filed
- Federally Charged with 9 kilos of Heroine facing 10 years minimum in federal prison: 5 year sentence, half of which spent in local jail
- Solicitation of Prostitution: Charges Not Files, Charges Dropped
- Countless DUI Charges DISMISSED
- DUI Charges REDUCED to Wet or Dry Reckless
- Felony DUIs – NO JAIL TIME
- Temporary Restraining Order DISMISSED
- Possession of Drugs for Sale – NO JAIL TIME
- Possession of One Kilo Cocaine: CASE DISMISSED ON MOTION
- Assault with Firearm: CHARGES NOT FILED
- Attempted Murder Charge – REDUCED
- Two Falsely Accused INNOCENT Clients facing 20+ years in prison – NOT GUILTY Jury Verdicts
- 7 out 8 most recent felony jury trials – NOT GUILY
- Child Kidnapped from father for over two years – Daughter Returned to Father with 100% physical and legal custody
- Alimony Awarded to client whose husband attempted to conceal employment and earnings
- 50% custody awarded to mother after a 4 hour hearing, against recommendation from mediator
- $30,000 pre-settlement award from court to wife
- Client awarded 4 out of the 5 Community Property real estate properties, over 1.5 million in equity
- Move Away Request approved for client seeking move-away
- Move Away Request denied for client defending against the move-away
- Restraining Orders successfully granted and defended